Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Do Weddings!

With Spring approaching, there is lots of wedding-planning going on! Good news! I now do weddings! A special hair clip for the bride, accessories for the bridesmaids, you name it...here's some of my favorite work so far:

Sashes

My friend, Rachel, opted for special dresses & accessories for her nieces instead of doing bridesmaids. I made them these sashes!

Here's a close-up of the flowers before they were adorned with lace and attached to the sash ribbon. Notice that they all tie in together, but each one is a little different! That's what Rachel wanted, but if you'd like them identical, I can do that too! Rachel gave me her colors and told me to design whatever I wanted. I'm good with that, but if you'd rather design every last detail of your sashes, that's great too! It's YOUR wedding. ;)

Here's what they looked like against the dresses...


...and on the big day!

Prices on sashes vary, depending on what's on them. They will range in price from about $8-$20 each. After we get the design worked out (via email--bellefleurbowtique(at)gmail(dot)com), I will get you an estimate. If you're happy with it, I will send you a paypal statement at that point and get started on your sashes once it's paid! If possible, please contact me at least 4 weeks before your big day to ensure that we can get everything done on time!

Hair Accessories


It shouldn't come as a surprise, but I also make hair clips for weddings! Whether it's something special for the bride, or coordinating pieces for the bridesmaids, I can do it!

For the last wedding I did, the bride gave me her colors and the bridesmaids each designed their own hair clip based on that. It was fun to let each bridesmaid express her individuality!

Prices vary on bride/bridesmaid accessories, too. Send me an email if you'd like to start designing yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment